For general discussion on this episode, visit the DS9 forum at The Trek BBS.
Ross and SloanEdit
How long was Admiral Ross working with Sloan? If he they were working together at this point then Ross had command of the USS Bellerophon NCC-74705 and helped Sloan take Bashir out of DS9 and into the Bellerophon's holodeck. Vice Admiral Colorge 07:10, 22 March 2006 (UTC)
Special Rank? Edit
Is there any page about the special rank insignia that he is wearing in that photo... Looks like an underlined Captain's rank?
- Its similar to the TOS fleet captain insignia. -- Ben Sisko
Move to "Inquisition (episode)" ? (!) Edit
- Dude. Seriously. Patience. It will get done. There are 650+ articles to move over the next few weeks. Have patience. :) -- Sulfur 22:04, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
Our chief weapon is patience - patience and persistence - our two weapons are patience and persistence... THX--Cardinal Ximinez 18:13, 12 March 2008 (UTC)
- I think you mean, our two chief weapons are patience, persistence, and perseverance 184.108.40.206 21:28, 12 March 2008 (UTC)
Removed Note Edit
I removed the following nitpick:
- Just before Bashir is put in the cell, his combadge is removed. However, in one scene on the Dominion ship just before Worf and Kira beam in, he is clearly still wearing the badge.
And the following...
- This is the only episode featuring Sadler working with Terry Farrell. All other appearances were done with future castmember Nicole de Boer.
And this is significant...how? It's not like Sadler's and Farrell's characters interacted much or anything... On a related note, this is also the only episode featuring Sadler where:
- Michael Dorn directs
- Jeffery Combs appears
- Samantha Mudd appears
- Benjamin Brown appears
etc etc. Is this notable? No.– Cleanse 03:24, 8 July 2008 (UTC)