For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
In this episode they refer to something called a Stargate, the question is, would it be a "Stargate" or "Star Gate"? Anyone have a script? --TOSrules 22:24, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- "An incoming vessel has bypassed our stargate, violating our law! It has refused all attempts at communication!" Tough Little Ship 22:29, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Alright, if that is what the script says. --TOSrules 22:38, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Image from the episode?Edit
someone insert a picture on this article, preferably a screenshot from the episode. 22.214.171.124 11:00, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
"Outstanding Achievement in Hairstyling"
- Uhm... no. That's an Emmy category. Interestingly, it's also an Oscar category. -- Sulfur 21:57, 28 July 2007 (UTC)
It is an Emmy category. It is NOT an award given by The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences. (The Oscar's.) (Vince 17:20, 2 March 2008 (UTC))
Martha Hackett Edit
- No, she was to have been a "Terrellian" in "All Good Things..." but that never came to fruition, and otherwise, she never appeared on TNG. --Alan 23:33, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Ian Troi's Accent Edit
I don't think the accent thing is a nitpick. I spent all evening trying to track down the exact line Lwaxana spoke in reference to Ian's accent. I remembered there previously being some reference in his page about the writer's adding the line, because it's not in the original script. I really don't think more information is a bad thing.
Brian F. Sanford 12:54, April 3, 2012 (UTC)Brian
- Even if I accept that it is not a nitpick, the comment should still go on the page about Ian Troi, since it is a statement about him, not about the episode. 31dot 13:32, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- The comment made no mention about an added line in the production not found in the script; (Lwaxana remarks that Deanna's accent reminds her of her father's. However, in "Dark Page" Lwaxana's memory image of Ian Troi speaks with an American accent.) if it had, I might not have removed it, and it would be relevant to this episode. As it was last worded, though, it is a nitpick, because we are not in Lwaxana's mind and can't know what about Deanna's accent reminds her about her father's. 31dot 13:41, April 3, 2012 (UTC)