There is an interesting point of view written into this article:
- Because Palmer's role in Star Trek went uncredited, I'm not sure if he can be included with...
Which begs the question, who is speaking in first person, and why are they unsure...? --Alan 23:24, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
- The post is written from the author's perspective. He's saying that he isn't sure where to label this article. I'm not sure how to re-write it so i'm going to leave it for someone with more authority.
(Lt.Com. Andrew L. Riker 15:34, 14 August 2008 (UTC))
- I've removed the following based on the above (not sure what took so long, honestly):
- Because Palmer's role in Star Trek went uncredited, I'm not sure if he can be included with Simon Pegg, Daphne Ashbrook, Alan Dale, Barrie Ingham, Christopher Neame, Guy Siner, John Franklyn-Robbins, Maurice Roëves and Olaf Pooley, who had credited roles in both the Star Trek and Doctor Who franchises.
- Being "credited" or not hasn't mattered in our other articles when it comes to acting on screen with someone. In addition, many of these performers would not get a mention in this article anyways, as there is no way they were on screen with Palmer. Simon Pegg wasn't even alive when Palmer was on Star Trek and Doctor Who. --OuroborosCobra talk 15:53, 14 August 2008 (UTC)