I nominate Glenn Morshower for featured article status. At first, Morshower had a profile that left a lot to be desired but today he has a profile that is full, detailed, with extensive Trek connections contained within. I believe Morshower meets the requirements for FA status. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jared Paul Baratta (talk • contribs).
- You should check out the official noms pages and policy and post it there. -- sulfur 00:01, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
I checked what you told me to but I found nothing there that would allow to nominate Morshower. A step by step would help.User:Jared Paul Baratta
- To sign your posts, use ~~~~
- Read the page there. That page tells you what needs be done to nominate an article. The second paragraph has a bit that reads:
- When you nominate an article, include a short description of why you think that the article should be featured. If you are nominating an article that you have worked on, please note that fact in your description.
- The policy, at Memory Alpha:Featured article policies also has similar instructions at the start. It is linked from the page I linked you to above.
- That's the "step by step" bit. -- sulfur 13:00, January 4, 2011 (UTC)