Believe it or not, but this is on the wanted pages list, and was used in a episode. I was going to make it an actual page (since it is way too funny), much like ball was, but can't for obvious reasons (is there a reason registered users can't edit these pages?). So if anyone with sysop privileges is floating around right now and wants to "unlock it," let me know. :) - Archduk3:talk 09:20, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- This is why you can't make that page. The page has been a target for vandalism before. — Morder (talk) 09:56, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Wow, I hate to say that it actually was used in an episode. "Don't be a poop". — Morder (talk) 10:00, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
My question was more about anon users vs. registered users, since I would say most vandals are anons.
The term is currently linked at ENT: "Breaking the Ice" in the references section, so I was going to make an actual page for it instead of remove it (for kicks), since it was used. I figured if it was going to be deleted after that, at least I had tried. - Archduk3:talk 11:04, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- If he wants to make a legitimate page about it, couldn't he do it somewhere else and an admin could move it to the right title, keeping it locked? Just a thought.--31dot 11:21, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought you were going to make the article now - which is why I removed it. If you're not I'm just going to go ahead and add it back due to previous vandals. Interesting that the only reference I can find is from VOY: "The Thaw". — Morder (talk) 11:38, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Heh, OK :) "A poop question, sir? Can't I talk about the warp reactor or the transporter?" that's the Breaking the Ice reference. — Morder (talk) 11:46, January 6, 2010 (UTC)