During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
--HighwindBot 13:18, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
Does this title need the 'US' qualifier? --Alan del Beccio 06:25, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
Merge suggestion Edit
I've added a merge suggestion for this page with GE Fabbri for the following reasons:
- The page is a blurb and will most likely not be extended as the company, clearly only established to cover copyright issues in the US, only existed for the timespan of the publication of Star Trek: The Magazine
- The above point is reinforced by the fact that the US publication copyrights are currently still retained by original UK holding company of Fabbri, "Midsummer Books Ltd.", as can be still seen on their website.
- No other external links appear to exist, not even at WBM, the only one known redirecting to UK holding company GE Fabbri (no websites were mentioned in the magazines either).
- Adding this info to the page of GE Fabbri will somewhat beef out the "blurby" nature of that page itself.
- I agree they should be merged. Any relevant info can be covered by the GE Fabbri and Star Trek: The Magazine pages. StalwartUK 13:56, June 12, 2013 (UTC)