Nature of the Wormhole Edit
How does the test signal get through from the alpha quadrant when the wormhole isn't open? ThetaOrion 05:21, December 25, 2009 (UTC)
- The comet fragments leaked a small amount of silithium through the field around the shuttle, which created a subspace filament back through the wormhole that acted like a carrier wave for subspace signals.– The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jswitte (talk • contribs).
Citation needed Edit
- Indeed, most of the writing staff consider "Destiny", "Accession" and "Rapture" to be a self-contained "Emissary trilogy", showing Sisko's different stages of acceptance of his role.
Since this has been left uncited for a while, I thought I'd move it here for discussion. If anyone has a source for this, feel free to re-add it. --| TrekFan Open a channel 05:04, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
More background information Edit
I've removed the following section as per this discussion:
- As of March 2011:
- GEOS.tv users gave this episode an average rating of 7.86/10 based on 414 votes, ranking the episode fourteenth in the season and 107th of 175 episodes produced overall.
- TV.com users rated this episode 8.1/10 based on 116 votes.
- Ex Astris Scientia gave this episode a rating of 5/10.
- Jammer's Reviews.com gave this episode a 31/2-star "Standout" rating.