There must be more than one Deneb system Edit
There must be more than one Deneb system. Because in both Star Trek The Animated Series episode number 17 "The Pirates of Orion" and in the The Next Generation episode number 1 "Encounter at Fairpoint" ships enter the Deneb system. However in a removed scene of Star Trek: Nemesis (seen on the DVD) Picard says to the new first officer that their new mission is exploring the Deneb system.
Quote: "It should prove interesting. It´s a place where... where no man has gone before."
But he has already been there, and so has the NCC-1701 too! Anyone who has a solution for this dilemma? -- unsigned
- I have a solution for the Deneb Problem.
- The Bajoran System was visited alot and was owned by the Cardassians for many years, yet not one ship, save the ancient bajoran ships, encountered the wormhole.
- My point is, there may be new things in the Deneb system (wether it be very crowded with many planetary things or what have you) that have not been discovered.
- Also, it could have name like Deneb Proxima instead of just Deneb and he could have been shortening it. So there could be a system called Deneb Proxima, Deneb, and Deneb Beta. -- unsigned
Ah, but it still doesnt explain the other two, they might be two different systems like Deneb blah blah, and Deneb Blah blee.
Is there some reason the top of this page lists the "second Farpoint station," having been constructed? As far as I'm aware, there is no canon evidence that a second one was ever constructed. Blair2009 00:22, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Since no one has responded to my query, I'm gonna go ahead and take that info out. Blair2009 18:57, February 15, 2010 (UTC)