I don't see a way to cover everything on this page without it just turning into a list. Is there a way for a defense system category to be added? Archduk3 02:04, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
For those interested the following
- ENT: "The Shipment"
- TNG: "Yesterday's Enterprise", "Legacy", "Starship Mine", "The Chase", "Emergence"
- DS9: "Destiny"
- VOY: "Non Sequitur", "Retrospect"
...are a list of references where this term is used. --Alan 21:21, 3 August 2007 (UTC)
- Isn't pretty much every weapon and shield a 'defensive' system?--31dot 02:19, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
System: "an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole." --Alan 03:13, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
Canon information? Edit
Some, if not all the stuff here seem to be questionable. No episodes are mentioned, making this all doubtful and metions things not mentioned on other articles.--126.96.36.199 17:40, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
- I'd say so. This article was lost to time, I think, as it hasn't been edited a great deal since 2004. I've added a pna-cite tag, but if this can't be cited, it may need to be suggested for deletion if the above-listed episodes cannot be worked in to this somehow.--31dot 17:58, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
- I wouldn't delete it, just rewrite it so it's within the rules. --188.8.131.52 13:11, August 16, 2011 (UTC)