For general discussion on this episode, visit the ENT forum at The Trek BBS.
- Conor O'Farrell as D'Jamat
- Vince Grant as Yarrick
- Tayler Sheridan as Jareb
- Lindsey Stoddart as Indava
- David Youse as Nalbis
- Gregory Wagrowski as Ceris
- Matt Huhn as Triannon
- Kim Fitzgerald as Crewman
Anybody have any idea which Triannon is which? D'Jamat and Yarrick are the only two identified by name, though Indava is quite obviously Yarrick's wife. The only other named Triannon is Lyaal, who is only an extra and thus not even credited. --Steve 23:01, 18 Jun 2004 (CEST)
Quantity of information deleted from the Xindi databaseEdit
I saw that 19.3XB was deleted from the database. Anyone know what the X stands for? I'm presuming the B is for Bytes (as in MegaBytes are MB). Zsingaya 18:57, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
- hmm, could mean Exabyte (10^18 byte), though that would be written as EB. Another possibility would be that it's an amount of information beyond YB (10^24), for which we don't have a need nowadays. Remember, it's science fiction ;-) There is an inofficial prefix Xona (http://www.mg4.de/mggoogol.htm), which means 10^27, so XB would stand for Xonabyte, which is really a hell of a lot information: 19 300 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 bytes. Breen
- There are several points in the episode where the MACO's weapons animations are accidentally replaced with starfleet phase rifle animations.