Can someone double check that this is the first mention of Terok Nor? I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned in earlier episodes, but I don't remember any episode specifically.SlowLoris 21:23, 28 October 2006 (UTC)
- The information is correct. I just checked the scripts, and it does not show up until this episode. As further evidence, here is a line in the episode that would point to them (well, at least Bashir) first learning this name:
- BASHIR: "Would you happen to know of a base known during the occupation as Terok Nor?"
- GUL DUKAT: "Terok Nor? It was here. This space station."
- There you go. --OuroborosCobra talk 23:20, 28 October 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for checking, its hard to know what I've heard before when re-watching the show.SlowLoris 21:44, 2 November 2006 (UTC)
Cardassian female orphan Edit
I was wondering who is the actress playing a Cardassian female orphan who made that dialogue with Garak:
- Excuse me sir, have you come to take us back to Cardassia?
- I'm afraid not, child.
To me she resemble the actress who played Ziyal. DynV 04:49, February 7, 2011 (UTC)