This could be an excellent challenge to someone who is very familiar with Voyager and the Captain Proton stories! -- Dmsdbo 20:30, 25 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Radar Men from the Moon
Costume and plot similarities suggest that the captain proton series may be at least a reference to the 1950s serial "Radar Men from the Moon." The series main charactor frequently uses a rocket pack of identical design to that of captain proton, as well as his costume, complete with the 3 dial panel on the chest.
Deletion of information that I added
- I added more information about this article's topic, and someone deleted it in the same day. But:
- The information that I added is not "a shipload of original research", it is:
- More information about each character, verifiable by anyone who has watched in detail the Voyager stories where Captain Proton appears.
- Information about a complete Captain Proton story that someone wrote in the real world.
- What is the "wrong POV"? Does it mean that matter about this other story is not wanted here, even though Star Trek characters acted in it and wrote it? If not here, where else can this information go?
- Please discuss this here. Anthony Appleyard 14:25, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- The information in the article in question must be from the point of view of the star trek universe and not the real world. Please read Memory Alpha:Introduction if you would like to have more information. In universe articles, must contain canon information and not original research as it conflicts with canon policy. The information you added is very much your opinion (yes it may be true but it's still opinion and not fact unless stated by production) and it doesn't belong in an article meant to be based solely on information from the star trek. — Morder 19:19, 18 October 2008 (UTC)