- It can be assumed that the name Bringloidi is based on the Irish word "Brionglóidí," meaning "dreams."
Removed until it can be definitively cited as the source of the name.--31dot 13:31, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- This was re-added... again in the following form:
- Bringloidi Etymology: Irish word for dream, 'bringlóid'.
- Same case as before. -- sulfur (talk) 13:48, January 17, 2014 (UTC)
- This is correct and relevant information and although not definitely the etymological source, it seems that it is very likely.
- Sources: Fluent Irish speaker, http://www.focloir.ie/en/dictionary/ei/dream?q=dream & http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Up_The_Long_Ladder_(episode)#Story_and_production – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).