Through the Looking GlassEdit
This page links to a novel called Through the Looking Glass, but did the novel itself appear in the star trek universe? I know there was an episode named after it ("Through the Looking Glass", and Major Kira uses the phrase at the end of "Crossover", but I don't recall any mention in the literary context. --Vedek Dukat Talk | Duty Roster 02:00, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
- Specifically "Once Upon a Planet", less specifically "Shore Leave". --Alan del Beccio 02:24, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
I have a second question, actually. Does anyone recall where Harry Kim commented that he couldn't imagine not being "part of the story" or something along those lines? I can't remember the episode, but it would be a great tidbit to add, reflecting on the writers' prediction of future attitudes toward books. --Vedek Dukat Talk | Duty Roster 02:08, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
- "Future's End", in reference to television:
- KIM: "I can't imagine just watching the story and not being a part of it."
- KES: "That's because you've been spoiled by the holodeck. There's something to be said for non-interactive stories like this, being swept away in the narrative."
- Wayne the Brain, 2 for 2! --Alan del Beccio 02:24, 21 March 2006 (UTC)