I'm way too shy to make this kind of destructive rewrite, but I think the whole article is in essence useless. basicly:
- Though Antede III is mentioned in manhunt, no mention is made of the Antede system in the episode. Unless it's mentioned in passing in some other episode this article probably shouldn't exist. An internet search does not turn up such reference, but I rather not rely just on that.
- it being in the same sector of pacifica is purely speculative
- It is implied that the bid for federation membership was a deliberate ploy to get the assassins to pacifica, and that the antedeans have hostile feelings towards the ufp. besides the fact that such info would beter fit on the species page, it is purely speculative, and a far more likely explanation for the facts would be that the diplomats were replaced by a different faction than those wanting ufp membership (such as a rebel movement)
Could someone with more experience in this kind of situations step in please? (btw is there some kind or tag or listing for cases like this? I'm new here)Capricorn 23:20, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- This is pretty run of the mill, so I take it you haven't browsed through many star system articles...--Alan del Beccio 05:24, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
- This discussion can continue at Forum:Stars and star systems, where it evidently had originally started. --Alan del Beccio 06:54, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
Actualy I am and was aware of the discussion, and though I personally believe non-mentioned systems generaly don't deserve an article, I just made the first point to acknowledge that fact, so to point out that if and only if the article should turn out to be valid, points two and three are relevant. So I agree that point one should not be discussed here, but point two and three are still important issues. -- Capricorn 04:29, 21 September 2007 (UTC)