needs a section on imperial command perhaps? --Talah 23:41, January 29, 2005
- This article needs an edit. There is no canon proof that the Andorian Imperial Gaurd merged with other militaries to form the Federation Starfleet. The Andorian Imperial Gaurd could still exist in the 24th century. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
- Done. There's actually canon claims to the contrary. Archer became a honorary member of the Imperial Guard in 2164, 3 years after the Federation was founded. (not the strongest of evidences though) And they also call it the Andorian Guard, not Andorian Imperial Guard. So we could instead have a note that it was renamed to the Andorian Guard after the foundation of the federation. --Dalen 22:08, 18 May 2006 (UTC)
- Regarding Bajors joining of the Federation Admiral Watley says that the hard part begins after they've signed the declaration, and lists absorbing the Bajoran milita into Starfleet as one of the things that need to be done. That would indicate that it's customary to merge local militias with starfleet, but on the other hand the rule might have changed between 2164 and 2373. --Dalen 14:12, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
Has the rank of Captain ever being attributed to the Andorian Imperial Guard. I don't think it has, but I've refined from making the correction myself, as I'm not 100% sure. If anyone has evidence to the contrary please, enlighten me. -- Pheon 00:22, January 30, 2005
- Telev in "Cease Fire" identified himself as "Captain". – The preceding unsigned comment was added by T smitts (talk • contribs).
Forum:Andorian Imperial Guard EmblemEdit
Image link: []
This image I created based on the screen capture on this site, but lacks the Andorian text. If it's something that can be used, please do. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by Adamant 2001 (talk • contribs).
- but you can also use that one: de:Bild:Andorianer Logo.svg :) --Shisma Bitte korrigiert mich 21:06, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
Thank you, much better than the one I made. Is there a .psp or .psd file of it? (the ellipses aren't quite the same as the original but it'd be easily tweaked) – The preceding unsigned comment was added by Adamant 2001 (talk • contribs).