Featured Article NominationEdit
- "Affliction" (ENT)
- When I saw this article, I checked the history on it, and noticed it had been almost entirely completed by one user! Lots of information, and great pictures too. User:zsingaya 15:41, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Support -- User:Rebelstrike2005 17:02, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Support -- User:Brad Rousse 23:21, 16 Apr 2005 (UTC)
are there references to both terms in this (series of) episodes? -- Captain M.K.B. 18:56, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
Does anyone know if the reference to Trip as a "helluva chief engineer" was intended to be a reference to the refrain from the fight song of Georgia Tech (a prominent engineering college in the Southeastern United States, the region in which Trip was raised) which ends each stanza with "and a helluva engineer", or am I just forcing an association here? -184.108.40.206 07:01, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
I just watched this episode for the first time, heard that log entry and immediately leapt to the same conclusion. 2011 October 7
- Captain Hernandez refers to her helmsman as "Lieutenant," despite the fact that the woman is wearing ensign insignia.
Let's not nitpick. — Morder 19:02, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
Aaron White Edit
IMDB lists him as a "MACO Soldier" in this episode (along with "Divergence" and "Bound"). There is an unknown performer listed as a MACO here, and no mention of Aaron White. Any correlation? – Greg (talk) 08:08, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- If my memory is right Jason Collins helped me to identify White after I've listed all the unnamed/ named MACO and went through the episodes. But I was not able to find White in this episode. – Tom 08:48, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Quote help Edit
"Why did you attack us?!"
" 'I have nothing to say to you, Human...' "
"That sounds like..."
"There must be some kind of mistake...according to his bio-signature, he is Klingon."
- - Captain Archer, Marab, Hoshi, and T'Pol, making a startling discovery
I posted it here for now rather than try to write out Marab's statement - if someone more skilled in Klingonese than me could do it correctly, I'd be most appreciative.--Ten-pint 06:23, December 8, 2009 (UTC)