in the TNG episode "The First Duty", we breifly glimpse a slightly different academy flight trainer. if i recall correctly, they resemble the Peregrine class to a degree, but are smaller, have a smoother hull design, and lack the warp nacelles.
- Can someone get a picture of the flybye made by the observer? --NeoExelor
well, i found a side veiw, although it's a fan drawn image. about halfway down the page: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/schematics/starfleet_shuttles.htm
- I found Pictures. Perhaps these should be added? <links removed> -- NeoExelor
- Images changed to links, to save the sites bandwidth and avoid copyright infringement. - AJ Halliwell 00:42, 19 June 2006 (UTC)
Deleted content in page historyEdit
Seems as if content form this article was deleted, then the article rewritten from scratch afterwards. Eventually, some of the former content can still be re-used:  -- Cid Highwind 14:17, 19 August 2006 (UTC)
Whereabouts of the studio modelEdit
The studio model of the Academy trainer was neither on Star Trek: The Exhibition nor on Star Trek World Tour. I would have photos, and I would definitely remember seeing it!
Bernd 23:42, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- The link to the citation given(when I looked at it to check Bernd's statement) does not seem to work. --31dot 23:45, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Bernd is right, it was not there at the two oldest tours...the Exhibition (which I also visited and where I haven't noticed the model) being the wrong one, meant was the second, more recent one...Adjusted text and provided links which are (for the duration still) working...Sennim 18:22, March 23, 2012 (UTC)