- The colony ship SS Mariposa attempts to land on a planet in a star system half a light year from Bringloid (TNG: "Up The Long Ladder").
- The episode inaccurately says these events occurred 300 years before the episode "Up the Long Ladder" set in year 2365.
There's no reason to presume it occured 200 years ago, because of an error. The ship departs in 2123 (242 years before 2365) and land on that planet probably a few years after. - From Cardassia with pain 19:23, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
- Sarek specifically stated he was 102 years old in "Journey to Babel", set in 2268. However, in "Sarek", set in 2366, Captain Picard states Sarek is 202, suggesting a birth year of 2164.
To my mind, 2165 is the good year. In 2268, he is 102.437 years old. And in end 2366, he is rather 201 years old + some months. - From Cardassia with pain 18:31, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
- That was kind of my thinking, as well, and would satisfy both references (at least somewhat) instead of just one. Would anybody be against the reference being moved to 2165? --From Andoria with Love 18:41, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
- I'll buy it. The fiction math works. --Alan 19:00, 25 July 2007 (UTC)
- So be it! :P --From Andoria with Love 05:49, 26 July 2007 (UTC)