(written from a Production point of view)
Vinovich has appeared in several feature films, with one of his earliest being 1972's The Mechanic, which also featured Jill Ireland, Celeste Yarnall, and Alan Gibbs. His later film credits include 1986's Seize the Day (with John Fiedler), 1987's Mannequin (with Kim Cattrall, Carole Davis, and Phil Rubenstein), 1990's Awakenings (with Richard Libertini), and 1994's The Santa Clause.
In 1988, Vinovich co-starred with fellow DS9 guest performer Miriam Flynn in the short-lived television series called Raising Miranda. He and Flynn played a married couple in this sitcom. Vinovich himself went on to have a recurring role on Valerie's Family, Sisters (working alongside Ashley Judd, Heidi Swedberg, Mark L. Taylor, and Brian Markinson), and the short-lived Going Place, the latter of which starred Alan Ruck and Hallie Todd. Vinovich has also guest-starred on such shows as Three's Company, Hill Street Blues (starring James B. Sikking and Barbara Bosson), Cheers (starring Kelsey Grammer, Kirstie Alley and Bebe Neuwirth), L.A. Law (starring Corbin Bernsen and Larry Drake and also guest-starring Daniel Benzali and Larry Cedar), Roseanne, Picket Fences (starring Ray Walston), Touched by an Angel, ER, and the Brannon Braga series Threshold, starring TNG actor Brent Spiner.
In 2003, he appeared in a TV special called Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt. Also appearing in this special were Ivar Brogger, Ray Buktenica, Christopher Darga, Frank Gorshin, Jim Jansen, Jason Marsden, Lee Meriwether, Todd Merrill, Julie Newmar, Julia Rose, and Joel Swetow.
Vinovich also voiced the character of Puffin in the Swan Princess series of films and direct-to-video releases.
Other Trek connectionsEdit
- Remington Steele episode "Sensitive Steele" (1986) with Stewart Moss
- Hollywood Boulevard II (1989 film) with Lee Arenberg
- Wired (1989 film) with Dakin Matthews
- Matlock episode "The D.A." (1990) with Gregg Henry
- Guilty as Charged (1991 film) with Jimmy Ortega
- Round Trip to Heaven (1992 film) with Zach Galligan and Steve Susskind
- I'll Do Anything (1994 film) with Robert Joy , Andy Milder, and Aaron Lustig
- Family Matters episode "Walking My Baby Back Home" (1995) with Ron Canada
- Seven Girlfriends (1999, with Olivia d'Abo, Michael Buchman Silver, Stephanie Erb, Scott MacDonald, Georgann Johnson, Lisa Lord and Ivar Brogger)
- Across the Line (2000 film) with Adrienne Barbeau and Marshall R. Teague
- JAG episode "Legacy: Part 2" (2000) with Steven Culp
- Cold Case episode "The Hen House" (2006) with K Callan