- For the console station, see mission operations station.
Starfleet Mission Operations (or Starfleet Mission Operations Division or Starfleet Mission Operations Unit) was the division of Starfleet in charge of assigning missions. It was originally a member of Earth Starfleet. (Star Trek: Enterprise)
In 2364, there were several events connected to this division:
- On stardate 41305.3, this division ordered the USS Mustang to the Gamma Argus system for a cultural survey and, possible, first contact event with the inhabitants of Gamma Argus II.
- Between 41305.3 and 41417.3, this division denied a request for additional fuel allotment from the USS Tycho.
- On stardate 41417.3, this division denied a fuel allotment request by the USS Copernicus.
- On stardate 41547.8, this division sent a list of names that had been cleared for a top secret project to the USS Matte Fringe.
- Prior to stardate 41775, the division had ordered a decrease in sensor drone coverage of sectors 004 to 010. This decrease was offset by an increase in drone coverage of sectors 45 to 52. Active patrol duty in the former sectors required approval from this agency. (Portions of the Romulan Neutral Zone were located in these sectors.) (TNG: "Conspiracy")
- Admiral Daniel Curry (2364)
- Admiral Sandy Fries (2364)
- Admiral Gerald Kawaoki (2364)
- Vice Admiral Maxwell Headroom (2364)
- Commodore Joshua Jae (2364)
USS Brattain (NCC-21166)Edit
USS Phoenix (NCC-65420)Edit
USS Sutherland (NCC-72015)Edit
|The branches of Starfleet|
|United Earth: Command • Materiel Supply Command • Medical • Mission Control • Security • Section 31 • Training Command|
|United Federation of Planets: Administration • Administrative Operations • Advanced Technologies • Applied Sciences Division • Cartography • Command • Communications • Control • Dental • Engineering • Exploratory • Information • Inspector General • Intelligence • Internal Affairs • Judge Advocate General • Materiel Supply Command • Medical • Mission Operations • Office of Special Plans • Operational Support • Operations • Orbital Operations • OSHC • Planetary Geosciences • Research and Development • Science • Section 31 • Security • Shipyards Operations • Stellar Imaging • Tactical • Tactical Analysis • Terrestrial Defense • Training Command • Warp Technologies|