(written from a Production point of view)
|Star Trek Trexels|
|Released:||21 November 2013|
|System Requirements:||Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Optimized for iPhone 5.|
Star Trek Trexels is a video game for iOS devices in which you are an admiral in control of a starship exploring a newly-discovered region of space, named the Trexelian Expanse, for the USS Valiant, whose current status is unknown. The game is a micro-manager in which you build rooms on the ship, train crew, and control them in their day-to-day functions.
- *** Take command of YOUR very own starship! ***
- The USS Valiant has been destroyed by an unknown attacker, and Starfleet has chosen YOU to continue its mission deep within a mysterious area of space known as the Trexelian Expanse. Build your ship, choose your crew, learn the fate of the Valiant, and explore the Expanse in the name of the Federation.
- Good luck. Starfleet out.
- "SPACE: THE FINAL FRONTIER"
- Get ready to explore the Galaxy like no one has before, as you journey across a vast galactic map!
- BUILD YOUR SHIP
- YOU decide how your ship is built. Choose from dozens of different room types and modifications, and put those red shirts to work!
- CHOOSE YOUR CREW
- Assign officers to key posts, train them to increase their abilities, and send them on exciting Away Missions!
- ICONIC CHARACTERS AND TECHNOLOGY
- A temporal rift in the Expanse has caused old foes and surprising new allies to find their way into this unexplored region of space. Luckily, you’ve also got the brand-new LCARS interface to aid your mission!
- AN AUTHENTIC STAR TREK™ EXPERIENCE
- Featuring narration by the one and only George Takei, the game also includes the original music from Star Trek: The Original Series!
- COMING SOON...
- Faster than you can say, "Make it so," look for future updates that will truly take the Trexels experience into the 'next generation'... of mobile games.
- Key Features
- Narrated by the one and only George Takei
- Music from the original series
- Gameplay using a next generation LCARS interface
- Unique "Trexelated" art style
- Exciting Space Combat and Away Missions
- Customize your ship for maximum efficiency