(written from a Production point of view)
|Publication:||Star Trek Monthly|
|Release date:||16 October 2003|
|Cover date:||November 2003|
Issue 110 of Star Trek Monthly was the November 2003 issue, and the final issue to be published under the Star Trek Monthly name. The magazine underwent an internal redesign with this issue, with page headers being completely changed.
- Captain's Log
- The Best of All Worlds
- Enterprise season three changes - new cast, updated theme. Series will not be renamed Star Trek: Enterprise, says Rick Berman.
- Michael Dorn on his hopes for Star Trek XI.
- Manny Coto joins the Enterprise crew as co-executive producer.
- William Shatner has a proposal for a new Star Trek series.
- Tony Alleyne to design new Trek house.
- Master Replicas go on sale.
- Wah Chang prop exhibit.
- Star Trek sets haunted?
- New looks for Jolene Blalock and Linda Park.
- 'Whatever Happened to...: Peter Duryea and Laurel Goodwin.
- Treknology: nanotechnology, ion engines, microbe sensors.
- In Brief: Star Trek: The Experience, Star Trek: Voyager DVD releases, Star Trek Guru, John Ordover leaves Pocket Books.
- Interview - Rick Berman - "Making Contact"
- by Ian Spelling.
- ENT: "The Xindi", "Anomaly", "Extinction", "Rajiin", "Impulse".
- Interview - Connor Trinneer - "Vengeance Trip"
- by Abbie Bernstein.
- Viva Las Vegas
- Ian Spelling reports from the Creation Entertainment convention in Las Vegas.
- Star Trek: The Next Resurrection
- Andy Lane investigates life, death and rebirth in Star Trek.
- Interview - John Fleck - "Fleck's Appeal"
- by Nick Joy.
- Final part of the triptych from issues 108 and 109, featuring Jonathan Archer, T'Pol, William T. Riker, and Jean-Luc Picard.
- Random Thoughts
- Michael Westmore.
- Interview - Robert Duncan McNeill - "Taking a New Direction"
- by Ian Spelling.
- Horror Stories
- Toby Weidmann looks at the aspects of the horror genre that have appeared in Star Trek.
- Interview - Chase Masterson - "A Merry Chase"
- by Paul Simpson.
- Data Stream
- Chris Dows looks at the transporter.
- From the Replicator
- Deep Space Nine season five DVD set, Star Trek: The Next Generation - Jean-Luc Picard Collection, Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Complete TV Movies.
- Read Out: release schedule only.
- A Fistful of Data
- Klingon blood, decommissioning of the USS Enterprise-A, NX-01 and Enterprise numbering.
- Hollow Pursuits
- Great Moments in Star Trek: "The Wire", Julian Bashir discovers the 'truth' about Elim Garak.
- Top 10: Scariest moments.
- Close Encounters: "Jetrel", Neelix and Ma'Bor Jetrel.
- Next Issue
- The cover art shown here is not used in the issue as published.
|Issue 109||Star Trek Monthly|
Issue 110 - November 2003
(Star Trek Magazine)