(written from a Production point of view)
|Published:||August 2013 - December 2013|
Star Trek: The Fall is a forthcoming novel series from Pocket Books.
According to the solicitation text for the first novel in the series, Revelations and Dust, the series is "a five-book story arc that takes place over a sixty-day period [...]which involves all aspects of The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine universes". The text also identifies the basic storyline:
- The Federation is rocked to its core as the Typhon Pact is suspected of being behind a barbarous act that shatters the fragile peace of the Alpha Quadrant.
- Revelations and Dust by David R. George III (August 2013)
- The Crimson Shadow by Una McCormack (September 2013)
- A Ceremony of Losses by David Mack (October 2013)
- The Poisoned Chalice by James Swallow, featuring the USS Titan (November 2013)
- Peaceable Kingdoms by Dayton Ward (December 2013)