(written from a Production point of view)
|Published:||August 2013 - December 2013|
Star Trek: The Fall is a novel series from Pocket Books, released in 2013. The five-book series takes place over a sixty-day period, and features characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It continues the ongoing arc surrounding the development of the Typhon Pact (β), and sees the shake-up of a number of ongoing storylines.
- Revelation and Dust by David R. George III
- The Crimson Shadow by Una McCormack
- A Ceremony of Losses by David Mack
- The Poisoned Chalice by James Swallow
- Peaceable Kingdoms by Dayton Ward