Please make sure you have read and understood Memory Alpha's deletion policy before editing this page. But in case you don't remember, here's a digest version:
Pages may only be listed here if they fulfill the following criteria:
- Unused redirects.
- No meaningful content or history (i.e. "sdhgdf") (see patent nonsense).
- Test pages (i.e. "Can I really create a page here?").
- Pure vandalism (see dealing with vandalism).
- Very short pages with little or no definition or context.
- Reposted content that was deleted according to this deletion policy. This does not apply to undeleted content that was undeleted according to undeletion policy.
- Pages created and edited solely by a banned user, after they were banned (see bans and blocks).
- New Memory Alpha user home pages accidentally created in main article space. However, the content should be moved to their user home page first.
- User talk pages of anonymous (IP) users if the content consists of only any type of welcome message and was edited more than seven (7) days ago.
- Any material (image, audio file, et al.) that has been uploaded and stored on Memory Alpha that is not directly related to an article or the project. This includes items used for personal User: pages (see what Memory Alpha is not).
Administrators may also delete pages for the following technical purposes:
- Deleting a redirect that has no useful history, to make way for a non-controversial page move.
- Temporarily deleting a page in order to merge page histories after a cut and paste move.
Add new entries at the bottom of the list and, as always, sign entries with name and timestamp – use four tildes (~~~~).
Action required: Immediate deletions • Copyright infringements