This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete some of the qualified redirects listed on this page.
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Most of them are unneccesary, for example: Quarren (person), Tholian starship (ENT), Deneb IV (TNG), Deneb IV (TOS). There are several others on the page that I think we could do without, but the ones I have marked do not seem to serve any purpose at all. I am only nominating the marked ones, if an admin wants to clean up some of the others, that is fine with me. --Bp 21:42, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
I would have to say that those marked are, indeed, unneeded. Delete all those that are marked (except for Q (Junior)... I'm not sure about that one, either). --From Andoria with Love 11:41, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- Comment: Some of these redirects might have been created because a Wikipedia article of the same title links there. For example, "USS_Enterprise_(1799)" is the title for the brig article over there. So, please, before deleting any of those, please make sure that no links from WP to here are broken, eventually by editing the WP article. -- Cid Highwind 11:54, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. No wikipedia article by those names at all. As an aside. -- Sulfur 12:56, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. These titles were all Memory Alpha originals, including the 1799 Enterprise, see the discussion on the brig from Generations. --Alan del Beccio 19:10, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- Deleted all marked redirects. --From Andoria with Love 22:48, 16 February 2007 (UTC)