This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Teneebian".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
There's no evidence of the existence of a Teneebian species, let alone a spacefaring one. All we have is the term "Teneebian" which is used to describe a few things but which might as well only refer to the location. -- Capricorn (talk) 18:18, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Delete. The reason above is correct. Tom (talk) 18:47, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Delete. Go on then. For the reasons above. --| TrekFan Open a channel 18:56, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Delete. Sound reasoning--Sennim (talk) 17:02, March 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Delete. Pure speculation. —StalwartUK 17:12, March 18, 2014 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Seems a pretty obvious resolution to me. I believe that the best option here is to delete the page and turn it into a disambiguation directing people to the various "Teneebrian" things. -- sulfur (talk) 17:27, March 18, 2014 (UTC)