This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Sector 21185".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This is one of two articles (other one) that were created based on information from page 4 of the "Operation Retrieve" flipchart. Better images of those charts have been published here: . The problem: Only pages 1-3 were shown in the movie. -- Cid Highwind 09:39, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- These might be worth categorizing as Category:Unused production material and changing to real-world articles, but if not, delete.--31dot 09:47, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Delete since the sector names themselves were never legible on-screen. This could be worth a background note in the relevant article, however. -- TrekFan Talk 16:26, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Keep, but change to real-world articles and such, as 31dot suggested. I think it best to keep this information somewhere, even if these pages are deleted. - Archduk3:talk 01:43, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Changed as described. Moving PfD discussion to article talk page for reference.--31dot 01:53, 2 August 2009 (UTC)