This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Ryan (Lieutenant)".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This clip (via TrekCore) clearly (to me) shows Nimoy stating Rand... so there's no clear reference to "Ryan" in official sources (not mentioned by name, not in the credits, apparently in a "studio cast list" that I can't find).--Tim Thomason 22:02, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Delete: At best the contents of the article can be transferred over to the Leslie and "The Naked Time" pages (which it already appears to have been) and noted in background sections. The "Ryan" name has expanded beyond the one erroneous comment and is present in non-canon sources, et cetera, so I can understand where it's no longer "nitpicking" and deserves note on official pages.--Tim Thomason 22:02, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Delete: It's clearly "Rand" — Morder 22:25, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. I agree.--31dot 22:36, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- Delete: Yeah, it's Rand. --Golden Monkey 14:52, 31 May 2009 (UTC)