This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Ranger Blocks".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Its actually my understanding that all of the Nasa photographs are public domain. The website says that specifically somewhere. Taxpayer funded and all. Hossrex 07:06, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- Photographs may be. These are photographs. This is the text. -- Sulfur 11:57, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks. I'd done a quick look (figuring it was a copyvio) but had not found one. --OuroborosCobra talk 03:05, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
- If a copyvio, the stuff in violation should be tagged (note that there is some stuff not in violation as best I can tell), and taken to the copyvio page. :) -- Sulfur 03:55, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
- Actually I think it's just the first sentence. Not enough to bring it up as a copyvio. I still vote for deletion, though. --From Andoria with Love 03:39, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. It seems too complex and specific a subject. As long as the Ranger is mentioned itself, I don't think we need this level of detail.--31dot 18:03, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- I changed the first sentence since this was in question.
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted. --From Andoria with Love 04:18, 5 January 2008 (UTC)