This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Orelious system".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
I'm unsure why this article has been put up for speedy deletion. I checked the edit history to see why someone decided to put this on the article. User:Throwback said that it was unmentioned in the episode. I believe it is mentioned. This article should not be deleted. --Delta2373 (talk) 06:25, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
- As to why it was done, please see this PfD discussion- but basically, if the phrase "Orelious system" was not specifically said, it shouldn't have a page. Mentioning the planet's name is not enough, as the system could have a different name(Dytallix B is not in the Dytallix system, for example) If you can point out where it was said in the episode, then this will be kept. 31dot (talk) 10:28, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
Why was the term "Orelious system" put into the references at the "Booby Trap" page then? That's why I created it because I saw that the link for it was red. --Delta2373 (talk) 15:55, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
- As I said, if you know of where it was specifically said, we'll keep it. :) I can't answer why the link was put there, except to speculate it was put there by assumption and not necessarily because it was specifically mentioned. 31dot (talk) 09:25, October 12, 2012 (UTC)