This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Morns Funeral".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
This page is absolutely unnecessary. We don't need pages that only serve to inform us, what alien species were present during what event. So please, Delete. --Jörg 15:19, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
- Since it contains little content, this probably qualifies as an immediate deletion. Either way, delete, and do it quickly. :) --From Andoria with Love 19:46, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
- Maybe, '''keep''' (well, move to Morn's funeral or Funeral of Morn or something} as I can see a good article being written about this event. If Morn's funeral is noteworthy, then it would be interesting to have info on Spock's funeral, Janeway's funeral, Kim's funeral, Graves' funeral, La Forge and Ro's funeral, and whoever else (I'm sure I'm missing somebody).--Tim Thomason 20:24, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
- Or we could just describe those on funeral... ;) --From Andoria with Love 08:10, 12 December 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, okay then, I'll abstain (which means, just ignore me).--Tim Thomason 00:32, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- With the lack of content, unless it's heavily rewritten, it's a waste of time to move over to a new location. Possibly have a "funeral" page that lists the various funerals, etc. But this page is not a good start for it. delete. -- Sulfur 20:31, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
- for lack of a complete rewrite, delete it. --6/6 Neural Transceiver 20:25, 13 December 2006 (UTC)
Deleted. --From Andoria with Love 12:30, 19 December 2006 (UTC)