This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Morag's starship".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Non-canon and nonsensical. Morag was a 24th century character in the prime universe, K't'ingas did not exist in the 22nd century in either universe, and I don't recall seeing anything about conflict between the Terran Empire and the Klingons in the 22nd century. Besides, the Enterprise in that era was destroyed by the Tholians. --OuroborosCobra talk 17:28, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. Noncanon and factually wrong.--31dot 19:19, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. – Tom 10:20, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted.– Cleanse 23:17, 12 April 2009 (UTC)