This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Military governor".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This page is currently orphaned, and nor do I recall this term ever being used in canon. It currently lists Dukat and Worf as having been military governors, but, again, where, when, and in what episode were they labeled as such? If a citation can be found, I will gladly retract this deletion request. --From Andoria with Love 16:11, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. --From Andoria with Love 16:11, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- Uhh,uhh, Keep. Just rewatched "Errand of Mercy" and Kor refers to himself as military governor. Though I agree that I can't remember either Dukat or Worf being referred to as military governors. Will try to rewrite the article accordingly. Kennelly 22:25, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- ...Crap, forgot that one. Keep. --OuroborosCobra talk 22:48, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- Good lines. I am Kor, military governor of Organia. Who are you? And then later Bad enough to be a military governor, but to govern a population of sheep! Very well, Lieutenant, round up two hundred more. As Military Governor Kor would say In the meantime keep the people in order.--Tim Thomason 23:27, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed, keep now that a source has been found. (Deletion retracted.) --From Andoria with Love 03:44, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deletion retracted, article kept. --From Andoria with Love 03:45, 9 January 2007 (UTC)