This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Memory Alpha:User projects/Klingon edition".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
This "project", as far as I can tell, consists of this one page, which has not been altered in over a year. I think that rather proves the concerns exspressed at Memory Alpha talk:User projects/Klingon edition. The project's a no-go. Let's declare it a failure, remove the page and move very far away from the idea of a transliterated Klingon version of Memory Alpha. CzechOut ☎ | ✍ 00:11, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
I don't see any important reasons for deletion in this case. While this project really is dead (or hasn't ever been alive in the first place), the topic has been brought up a few times after that, and this seems like a good place as any to have that discussion, should it ever be brought up again. -- Cid Highwind 14:13, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Keep. I also feel inaction in and of itself is not a compelling reason for deletion, especially for a long-term project. Perhaps in another year or two, but not yet.31dot 18:43, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Kept. It's not causing any issue, and is suitable for expansion at a later date. -- Sulfur 22:48, 5 October 2007 (UTC)