This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Lorin Wood".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
I e-mailed Mr. Wood and he has informed me that he will not be working on Star Trek, having instead decided to pursue a freelance career in Dallas. Since he is no longer tied to a Trek production, we should delete the article. --From Andoria with Love 00:13, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete (evident from deletion rationale). --From Andoria with Love 00:13, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete, sorry Shran. – Tom 00:47, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. 31dot 00:57, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. --Jörg 09:34, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- uncertain. He was at one time associated with Star Trek, even if he later backed out before actual production. Unless space is a premium, I don't necessarily see the necessity for deletion. Other then the natural aversion to deleting anything in a wiki (that doesn't violate its mandate) however, I see no specific reason to keep it.Hossrex 21:46, 6 October 2007 (UTC)