This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Level 1 Entertainment".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Question. I don't know much about the movie business, but is it possible they might be mentioned in the finished movie, even if they weren't in the trailer? Even if not, I wonder if the article should merely be edited to reflect the change.--31dot 20:26, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
- They were also mentioned in the initial trailer. As such... should we not keep them because they did contribute? -- sulfur 20:41, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
- If they were approached they deserve some sort of mention, just as we do (somewhat indirectly) with Performers considered for Star Trek roles, no? --Alan 21:37, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, it seems most likely that they were involved in the production but they sold their share to Spyglass Entertainment. If that's the case, then we can probably keep this and the pages for the three Level 1 executives and just say they were originally financing the production but then sold off their share to Level 1. I'm waiting for this to be confirmed first, though. --From Andoria with Love 17:09, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
- I am withdrawing my deletion nomination for the time being. --From Andoria with Love 00:19, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Nomination withdrawn. --From Andoria with Love 00:19, 24 November 2008 (UTC)