This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Leeds".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Delete - even if it's all true it doesn't validate the article. — Morder (talk) 20:23, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Delete.--31dot 21:57, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- Delete -- article says the USS Leeds was named after the city, but where's the proof, the ship could have been named by some other Leeds. -- Matthew R Dunn 15:22, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- delete– Captain MKB 15:37, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Delete -- Renegade54 17:24, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Delete, unless someone can cit it. - Archduk3:talk 00:41, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted --Alan 23:59, 20 August 2009 (UTC)