This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Laws and legalities".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
I'm not sure what this page contributes beyond what other similar pages like Diplomacy and law do. There certainly isn't much here. If someone could explain a purpose for it, I would withdraw my suggestion. 31dot 02:03, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- I think it best to deal with the merge discussion first. Then consider a deletion. -- Sulfur 02:25, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- I'm just wondering what there is to merge. There are two statements that aren't cited or elaborated on. 31dot 23:13, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- I think deletion is best. Laws and legalities is actually a sub-topic of diplomatic law, so the merge wouldn't really be right. Besides, there's nothing on the page anyway. --From Andoria with Love 17:36, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Or maybe a merge would be right... I don't know... whatever. :P --From Andoria with Love 05:13, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- "merged" and redirected... essentially deleted. -- Sulfur 15:35, 13 August 2007 (UTC)