This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Klingon blunders".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
- Delete. No clue. --Alan 04:44, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. --umrguy42 05:18, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
- oh the humanity, delete. --Deevolution 05:47, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
- Someone needs to lay off the cough syrup, stop eating paint chips, and move out from under the electrical wires. Delete. --From Andoria with Love 06:35, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. That's just painful. ----Willie 13:02, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
FFS Delete... PLZ???It is not Canon, it is not logical, it is nothing but BULLSHIT! Bermuda Triangle, Hindenburg, all this things can be writen att Memory Beta, if even there. By: Some lazy guy without the energy to create an account. 10 June 2007
- Unfortunately, anonymous users cannot vote in these discussions, so your vote has been struck out. Not that it matters, it's gonna be deleted anyway. :P Oh, and try to watch your language, please. --From Andoria with Love 05:57, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. Why are we even discussing this? -- Renegade54 21:09, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
- What the hell.... Delete – Tom 21:18, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
- Deleted with extreme prejudice. That's another one for the TCT page... or maybe even MAlf! --From Andoria with Love 15:47, 12 June 2007 (UTC)