This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Iced coffee".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
I'm kinda confused why there's a need for this article to be separated from coffee proper. Iced coffee is just a different prep method for coffee; it's not a unique substance. Also, the article (well, stub) contends in one sentence that it's of Earth origin, then immediately turns around and talks about Raktajino as an example of the form. The suggestion of the article is that the Klingons got the idea for iced coffee from the Humans, which is clearly false (DS9: "Trials and Tribble-ations"). There's nothing here that can't go under the main coffee article. CzechOut ☎ | ✍ 19:15, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
- Seems a reasonable rationale. merge and redirect. -- Sulfur 21:37, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
- Merge and Redirect. I agree it seems unneccesary and confusing. 31dot 21:57, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
- Merge and redirect. No reason this information can't be incorporated in the main coffee article. --TommyRaiko 22:43, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Merged and redirected. Whee. -- Sulfur 23:03, 5 October 2007 (UTC)