This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Holodeck virus".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
The contents do not seem salvageable. In addition, the virus was not created on the holodeck, and therefore is not a holodeck virus:
- WESLEY: "This is worse than Hesperan Thumping Cough. What is it, Mom?"
- BEVERLY: "You and your friend probably picked up something on the Quazulu Eight field trip last week. Whatever it is may have been activated by your exposure to the cold ski environment of the Holodeck.
- While you were adding the deletion boilerplate, I was trying to salvage the article, and did so, and moved it to Quazulu VIII virus. So, this would be to delete the now-orphaned redirect. Which suggests that it could even be a speedy delete now. -- Sulfur 00:54, 4 January 2007 (UTC)
Deleted redirect. --From Andoria with Love 20:22, 9 January 2007 (UTC)