This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "History of Star Trek on NBC".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
This article was transwikied from Wikipedia, which deleted it in February 2008.
- Not sure whether it is even worth keeping though. 95% of the information is already on the Star Trek: The Original Series article or the NBC article. The missing bits can be moved to one or the other if deemed relevant. -- sulfur 20:52, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- This "notice of transwiki" doesn't get around the license incompatibility, of course. -- Michael Warren | Talk 21:01, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- In reading this some more, it reads more like the "TV Guide of the time slots when Star Trek aired". -- sulfur 21:44, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- Can I just say, what links here, anyway? Someone who knows about transwiki ought to know about building the web. On the other hand, he didn't know that generally transwiki isn't for just any old two random wikis, but more for Wikimedia project wikis - partly because of license incompatibilities. --TribbleFurSuit 22:32, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Deletion rationale Edit
- Delete. Wrong license too. See also the talk page for further discussion. -- sulfur 22:56, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- Delete.--31dot 00:56, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. --TribbleFurSuit 22:45, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. --From Andoria with Love 11:00, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted --Alan 21:47, 21 January 2009 (UTC)