This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Hazard Team".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Firstly, non-canon. As the article states, this was in computer games. It also happens to be in comics, but not in canon materials. The creator of this article has had the difference explained to him ad nauseum. Secondly, they were NEVER called a marine force, and as has been also explained to the creator, he is not the end all decider of who are and are not Marines. Soldiers that operated off of ships and landed in Normandy on D-Day were Army, not Marines. Operating on a ship doesn't make you a Marine. They were CLEARLY stared in those games to be Starfleet officers, not Marines. Get it through your head please. If they were not called Marines, you cannot state they are Marines. It is in fact almost an insult to the Marine Corps, where you have to EARN the right to be called a Marine. --OuroborosCobra talk 01:14, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Umm... delete. A simple "Delete. Non-canon." would've worked there, Cobra.--Tim Thomason 01:44, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Speedy delete — nothin' to salvage in this puppy. CzechOut ☎ | ✍ 02:53, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. While there are articles on the components of other non-canon things here, such as the New Frontier characters, this article is factually wrong, and it is unlikely the author has any intention of making it correct. Unless someone wants to do it correctly, delete. 31dot 19:51, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Well, those 'characters' articles are all collection of things that have references from a fairly large number of other articles. The Hazard Team was only referenced in a couple of video games. -- Sulfur 19:57, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete - non-canon – Cleanse 07:50, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete Its an obvious delete, and a recommendation to the poster to look into Memory Beta. Its a wonderful Wiki, perfect for this sort of stuff.Hossrex 08:10, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. – Tom 10:44, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. -- Renegade54 12:11, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. - Bridge 12:14, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted. -- Sulfur 12:20, 26 October 2007 (UTC)