This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Hail the Conquering Dominion".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
- Just being funny (Clever Script writing, nothing more) Tobyk777 01:57, 3 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- It seems incredibly unlikely that this song exists.
- Weyoun states that he (and apparently all Vorta) lack a sense of aesthetics in the same episode, and by extension thinks "it might be nice to be able to carry a tune".
- Neither the Founders nor the Jem'Hadar seem likely chorists, given the distaste of the former for the mundane forms of expression employed by the solids, and since the latter don't eat, sleep or smile, why on Donatu V would they sing?
- I propose we remove this article as it is clearly a sarcastic reference to All Hail The Conquering Hero, and simply makes us all appear too literal inded to understand our own favourite TV show. Igotbit 22:48, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- I changed this page to make it a little clearer that Bashir was being flip by using this "song", but I wonder if it should stay that way, be changed back, or anything else. It is unlikely that the song is real, as the Dominion would not consider themselves to be "conquerors". Would there be another appropriate page to transfer this to, or am I making much ado about nothing? 31dot 01:45, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
As stated [above] , the statement by Bashir mentioning this song was sarcastic and not meant to be serious, and as such does not merit an article. At a minimum, it certainly is not a piece of Music or a real song.--31dot 00:25, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
- Delete - a pointless article. I agree entirely with what has been said on talk: it's sarcasm, not a "fictional song".– Cleanse 04:51, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
- Delete --Alan 05:57, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. – Tom 11:54, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Deleted --Alan 15:09, 16 April 2008 (UTC)