This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Eric Edmeades".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Unrelated to star trek. This person apparently bought controlling interest in the company in august after it's work on Star Trek. If deleted he can be restored after he's had some involvement with the franchise. — Morder (talk) 23:49, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Delete, given above reasoning. I also wonder if the anon who created it is indeed Mr. Edmeades or a representative, given that links to his sites were posted.--31dot 23:51, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
- I was wondering the same thing, especially since the pages on wikipedia were updated by the same person. — Morder (talk) 23:52, September 27, 2009 (UTC)