This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Easter Eggs".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
The points in this article, if true "Easter Eggs", should be cited and listed on the individual episode pages. Having one page with this information would be more cumbersome than it is worth(aside from the poor title), as such a page would have to contain every such instance, and as such be extremely long. Most, if not all of the notes are uncited, and I suspect most of them are merely coincidences. Some of them are also nitpicks, which we don't do.--31dot 19:27, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- We could probably delete this a little quicker since it was lifted from another site, unless the original user wishes to comment.--31dot 01:10, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Keep - but change drastically. This could be a page to collect info about all the "easter eggs" available (but hidden) on DVDs, etc. Remove the current info, though – definitely. --Defiant 07:03, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- The easter eggs on DVDs is a totally different subject, and if we were to have an article on it, I still think this should be deleted and the history restarted with the new subject.--31dot 08:36, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Good point. Delete. --Defiant 08:47, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Deleted as copied from another site.--31dot 19:38, August 8, 2011 (UTC)