This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Doctor Who".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
All it does is list references the two series have made to each other. This could easily be added to the "references/tributes" article instead, making this page not really needed.. --Golden Monkey 01:33, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. As GM stated, references to Star Trek in Doctor Who should go on the appropriate page. If there are references to Doctor Who in Star Trek, then the appropriate episodes could have references, provided it can be backed up.--31dot 01:39, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- There's already a discussion going on about merging this to the relevant pages which is a better solution. -- sulfur 05:41, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
- Nullified. There was already a discussion going on about what to do with this article. In this case, merging is the ideal solution if anything were to be done with the page. --From Andoria with Love 16:45, 27 November 2008 (UTC)