This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Compact disc".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Compact disc, complete with talk page and redirect. I consider this a immediate deletion candidate because it's an unformatted stub full of spelling errors, and not even completely on-topic. -- Cid Highwind 23:54, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- As I mentioned in the talk page, it's quite speculative, as (shown on this image in Trekcore) we have no idea what exactly they are. For all we know, they are DVDs ;) Thus, delete. - Enzo Aquarius 23:56, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
Delete. Please.--From Andoria with Love 02:37, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if the article, in its current state, qualifies for immediate deletion anymore. It is better written and formatted than the infamous "Transphasic Chroniton Torpedo" article, and that was not a candidate for immediate deletion. I still vote delete, I'm just not sure if this is technically the right place for this discussion anymore. --OuroborosCobra talk 03:00, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- The only reason that it looks "okay" is because I formatted it before realizing what it really was. And moved it to a halfway decent location. I'm in favour of hosing it too to be honest. -- Sulfur 06:00, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- Is anyone going rework this page, or shall we delete it until such a time as it is rewritten? -- Sulfur 18:22, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Rewritten and kept. --From Andoria with Love 11:45, 12 March 2007 (UTC)